Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about how to watch the Naked News program, you’ll probably find the answers you want here.
Below you’ll find answers to the most common questions our new viewers ask.
• How do I become a Naked News Club Member?
• How often do you update the news?
• What are the system requirements for Windows users?
• If I have any questions, can I contact tech support directly?
• What is "Streaming"?
• What is Video Compression?
• What is a Cookie?
• What is a Plug-In?
• Can I watch Naked News on my iPhone or iPod Touch?
• How do I watch Naked News on my iPod?
• What format are the iPod files in?
• How do I put the files on my iPod?
• I use a dial-up modem and want to be able to see the high-quality feeds, what can I do?
• Every time I go to play the video, I get a GPF error.
• How can I write to the cast members of the Naked News?
• Where can I download Flash Player?
• What is Adobe Flash Player?
• Adobe Flash Player buffers in the middle of a video and/or the video seems really choppy.
• I have a Flash Player installed on my system, but every time I try to play a video it says, "the specified stream type is not recognized".
• Why does my computer crash when I try to view the Naked News?
• Every time I try to watch a video, it says that the file path is incorrect.
Other Help and Video Installation
• Other Help Resources
• Video Player Installation and Configuration
• CCBill Billing
• Epoch Billing